Wednesday, January 16, 2008

we love this monster

In the bubbles in my head I speak in one breath: (out of sheer frustration + excitement)

got an email from a friend, an expat, (a friend of DN btw) who's parting from his precious love the monster because he is heading home. DN must've told him I like bikes, especially the naked ones, but NO ONE would actually allow me to take bike license and ride like I was born to ride because it just won't look nice for ladies to ride in a superbike nevertheless I still have the hots and its a good thing that my dearest loves riding big bikes, and share the same likings for monster, raptor or ever the affordable blade. Ducatis and Cagivas would fetch something like 70 k, hahaha yes you're talking about me ever the kedekut one I just won't part with my money for some increasing liability machine but it will be a different thing when and if I'm earning $20 k per month which I'm not so I'm still with my trusty ride which gets me from point A to point B rather slow hahaha. But this guy, is selling his Monster for a price below $20 k. When I called him, too bad, DN have bought it. Damn.
What a bargain. Even if I dont have that much of a money, but maybe I can blackmail Yah for some moolah. Hahahahahahaha.
Sorry darling, we will get out hands on this monster, sooner or later. =P




Hey you guys, the contract I had with ***** ends this January. I don't think I'll stay much longer, I plan to start a family, all the kicks and bangs, so I'm heading back to the UK soon. Dhiren told me you guys like bikes, the one that I brought all over the country since the last 4 years, yup that one, I have to let it go. I'm selling it in a good price, (RM18,000.00) but the thing is its best if I can get it paid by cash? So let me know if any of our friends are interested. (Don't feel guilty. Bikes in the UK are relatively cheap, yknow)

I've included some of the details of the bike, so do give me a ring.

Details
Make: Ducati
Model: Monster 600 cc
Year: 1996
Price RM: 18500 Neg.
Number Plate: WFB 4604
Mileage: 43300 km
Capacity: 600 cc
Color: Red
Engine Type: Petrol
Transmission: Manual
Owners: 4 or more
Condition: Used

5 comments:

~Serenity~ 17 January 2008 at 16:55:00 GMT+8  

moto cantik..RM18000 instead of 80K..ish rugi af tak beli..;)

amicus curiae 17 January 2008 at 17:00:00 GMT+8  

jangan la aja.....................................................................nyesal ni tak call mamat tu cepat2.............................................huwaaaaaaaaaaaaa..call dia tadi,dia kata dia bagi gears skali (knee pad, sarung tangan n 2 helmet free of charge...tayar baru plak tu!!!!)

Anonymous,  17 January 2008 at 22:54:00 GMT+8  

waaa cash? alaaa... kalau tak dah sapu dah..hihi

amicus curiae 18 January 2008 at 20:05:00 GMT+8  

bubu kena jugak bli monster..sbb kalau b beli raptor...takde seat untuk pillion rider =( takleh org ikut b jalan2...tau!

Anonymous,  19 January 2008 at 19:58:00 GMT+8  

huhu. mestilah! bestnye bleh cyg jln2..suke tau!

Post a Comment

Say something worth your salt

toi plus moi =)

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP