Friday, January 25, 2008

no stockholm syndrome

Stockholm syndrome.
No, I'm not talking about any muse song at the mo'.

Seriously if you ask me, love is indeed blind.
So it does not matter much to me if you're falling head over heels with your abductor.
Go ahead.
Even more so if it makes you feel sexier, to find love with your aggressor.
Whatever.

But what if, the villain robs your love off from you?
You still don't get it?


what do you feel about .. bomoh-induced love?
That's what I'm talking about.

For me, that's just sick.
They have no shame, chicken shit to the max and cruel.
Its theft.

Thing is..how can you prove such a thing to any court of law......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Say something worth your salt

toi plus moi =)

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP