Sunday, January 27, 2008

first love

no one hurts her without hurting me the most.
no one got away hurting her without me letting it pass me by.
you hurt her, I break your face.
Remember that.

I will lose everything if I do, but I don't care.
Because without her, I'm nothing.

No matter how she sees me, its okay, I might not always show it, but don't doubt my love.
She's the reason why I live.
And if I die, because of her, I consider my short life and death worth living and dying.

Who should I give my love to?
My respect and my honor to
Who should I pay good mind to?
After Allah
And Rasulullah

Comes your mother...

2 comments:

Ein 30 January 2008 at 21:15:00 GMT+8  

aku sgt ske bace blog kau. animatic, so you!! hahah. si comot ;)

amicus curiae 31 January 2008 at 10:55:00 GMT+8  

animatic? apenya animatic..but i guess u can say im emotional..hahaha
real life im not so animated,kan?

thanks babes.

Post a Comment

Say something worth your salt

toi plus moi =)

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP