Sunday, January 06, 2008

missing froggy frog

Sunday morning, went out with friends for a round of futsal.
I had fun.
The girls are planning to have another go (hopefully it'll be a regular activity, hmm?)
But mak went out to visit my little biggu while I was out.
I missed her. And I really miss her..
Waaa tak sabar nak tunggu miggu depan..nak visit my little frog monkey..




p/s:
i'll post something about the futsal at the law20 blog later. Right now I'm just heading for the bed, slept late last night finishing my submission and an hour of brainless fun drains the oatmeal-driven energy. Only to be replenished by tonnes of calories later. Blame Maryam for dragging me to Secret Recipe (kidding! i'm not on diet.its just that i'm taking extra care of my health and at the same time, I want to enjoy living life to the fullest. You only live once) Ohh she's back from Germany!Really missed her =') thanks for the raspberry cheese cake!

oh yeah. we do have our own blog. Yayeah!

4 comments:

Zackyun 7 January 2008 at 08:12:00 GMT+8  

kat aku kau tak rindu ke?

smlm jumpa nenet..dia version maahad (serius) time jumpa dia.hahahaha

amicus curiae 7 January 2008 at 18:21:00 GMT+8  

ngade2.
wat exam tu leklok.nanti lepas ko exam kte main futsal.

haundem 7 January 2008 at 20:51:00 GMT+8  

aku rindu yah..hihi...sesaje interfrem:p

amicus curiae 7 January 2008 at 21:20:00 GMT+8  

mesti yah kembang u rindu dia.
hahaha.nanti dia abis exam,korg kan peminat sec recipe banana choc cake tuh..bolehla buat reunion..muahhaa..

p/s.yah pon ske blanja i kek secret recipe =P

Post a Comment

Say something worth your salt

toi plus moi =)

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP