Wednesday, October 31, 2007

that clown angel

I spent the good half of my working day with my sister and I just realised the reason why I love that rascal of a raccoon of ours so much.

Fact is, if my youngest sibling Zetty is like an angel sent from above, (I fondly call her "Rahmah" (means miraculous gift*) then Zakiah is the clown that God sent to cheer our lives.
(Now, now, that is not a bad thing. okay2. You're the clown angel, ohkay?)

I realised I love her to death, because she said "bila yah besar yah nak jadi enviromental activist".

She is so full of life, selfless.
Zakiah al-mukhlisah insyaAllah.
(She won't be able to read this post as she's away in Serdang Hospital preparing for her pro exam, so I'm safe)

That girl is already a human lifesaver (being in a medical fraternity whatnot) and I'm this workday employee who is selfish enough not to to give myself, a free as a bird weekender to the society.

Maybe you and I could still be better person, yes?
Let us be involved in something worthwhile to our soul.

*as I''ve a cousin aptly nicknamed the same too because rahmah the cousin is an angel living amongst us sinful humans.Rahmah the cousin suffered from a sickness that deprived her of full mental capacity. She is,as any person of the same, is free from any wrong, fault nor sin hence she is an angel.I love her so much.)

2 comments:

Anonymous,  2 November 2007 at 23:06:00 GMT+8  

clown angel? hihi. setuju sgt... thanx to yah jugak...

p/s: u are my guardian angel..angel plg cantik skali..^_^

amicus curiae 5 November 2007 at 17:50:00 GMT+8  

hehe :) bubu pun angel juga.
baik sangat.

Post a Comment

Say something worth your salt

toi plus moi =)

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP