Thursday, November 15, 2007

current state

p/s: I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired last night and I didn't have the chance of summarising my day to anyone that matters (to me mom and him, sorry) and maybe I was inspired by reading Liverpool's news roundup that today's blog is fashioned is such a way.


current mood: devastated. (exaggerated, I know).

Was supposed to go for a matter this morning, having prepared loads of case
(I hate doing research. Period) last night last minute.
Rushed to Sg Buloh to meet Asma to pick up her robe (I should be getting my own, I know). Weaved in and out the disastrous traffic jam in the Damansara area (don't you think it's funny how a little rain can mess up KL people life and so gives them an excuse to cause a jam).
All that trouble when the matter is not going on this morning.
I feel like strangling somebody.

current read: Sweetness in the belly by Camilla Gibbs.
I was browsing in mph last Saturday, contemplating to buy Cecilia Ahern's p.s I love you when I changed my mind last minute at the casher. I do not regret my curiosity about how a white girl can end up in a mystical sufi surrounding in Africa and becomes a Muslim, or rather how the author genuinely potray the sincerity of such people that everyone else in the world calls terrorists. Nice.

current mobile provider: Digi and Celcom.
I have two handphones, but I found myself using Digi more and more. It's reasonably cheap and Celcom is just too sengkek. I'm still using and keeping the Celcom to avoid the wrath of friends complaining but I will not topup. ("dia ni tuka2 number tiap bulan, menyampah tau")

current music: Timbaland Shock Value
A change from the usual rock number. Seriously this guy is one hella of a composer. But I don't favour the hip-hop sound so much, so I might be getting Shock Value the instrumental. Hey, I heard it is available, kan apis?

current ride: bakri (d'uh)
tayar dah botak. Oh well, that Civic hybrid have to wait. Have to pool some money for something more significant, and a new car fits the same purpose as Bakri gets me from point A to point B. Albeit rather slowly.

current news: bersih rally (yawn)
My friends studying abroad are all hyped up about this yellow fever, much to my annoyance.
Really, its good that they join the spirit, but I doubt they join the suffering.
It's not a fashion show la kids. It's a serious matter. Jangan nak poyo2.
Kudos to the "real" people who walked to Istana Negara and those who honked in support =) (hey they suffered in the two hours long traffic jam. Its a miracle if you can still smile and understand).

current politics: umno menggelabah
with the election is around the corner, they're trying to patch things up and gives us All-Malaysian poster boy and sends him to outer space. In reality, that bloke is a space tourist, while the poor people still exists (watch TV3 bersamamu) and Malaysians are not stupid to differentiate between true efforts or blatant lies.
(eg Not just by paying tickets to the moon, for there must be a research centre, with complete aero-engineer to built our own space sship/shuttle whatnot. The way Proton started to built their own research centre when their sales dropped and drooped. Haha)

Yes, they can marshall more than 10,000 of their people.
But I'm sure it involves nasi bungkus, kuih muih, mineral water and something else.

current state of home: renovating and I miss my lil sib
It's been a week. I sure hope its a good work done, and our home is relatively quiet without the funny whale, the rascal raccoon and the green monkey/froggie.

current health: good but not tip-top
I feel the fasting month is giving me the backhand now I feel sluggish as I eat too much.
Every other meal is a mcd, carl's jr, kfc, pizza hut, kuaytiow kerang, nasi lemak sambal kerang,k erang bakar,kerang rebus.......!
Zaza~! kita jog ahad ni!

4 comments:

haundem 14 November 2007 at 17:40:00 GMT+8  

af buat org jelessssss!!!!...nak makan kerang gak!kt sni xde kerang...huhu..mesti best buku tu,kat sni susah benar nk dpt english books,semua german,bohsan:(

amicus curiae 14 November 2007 at 19:33:00 GMT+8  

lupa pulak u suka kerang kan...still remember melantak kerang kat kubo..hehe too much is not good la dear.

okey apa,u can try german novels.i heard its good.try das nachster zeit,i think...hahahaha bantai je.miss u..

haundem 15 November 2007 at 21:01:00 GMT+8  

x mau try german novels,tak paham pun,ABC pun x lepas:P

amicus curiae 18 November 2007 at 00:08:00 GMT+8  

hahaha.But I'm sure you don't want to read novels,u're in germany!!! read history or somewhat,get in touch with their culture to have the "feel".

Or is your husband already is a german? =)

Post a Comment

Say something worth your salt

toi plus moi =)

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP