Sunday, August 02, 2009

Where's your mommy?

I stayed home for 5 days now.
No I've not been quarantined for h1n1, but I've been ill.
And I missed my urgent arrest team doing heroic legal duty for the Aug 1st rally.

I feel proud of them.
I know most of them comes from the same place I studied.
We share the same vision of social justice.
This nation we share in love and duty.

What can I say?
All the modern relics of easy living and dog eat dog world left us with ignorant Middle class citizens, complaisant to their day to day lifestyle, traffic jams and shopping, that it seemed Detention Without Trial is just an issue blown out of proportion, is just a media hyped by the opposition, and selfish to the point as it concerns only the "bad guys".
Bad guys meaning having different oppinion with the government, and its a crime here.

What do you mean its good, for the people to be scared of the government?

I'll quit talking with the lolly pop sucking kids of Middle Class people.
They make me sicker than I already was.

I think I'll rather waltz with a totok Pro-Isa than these people.
At least they'll make me laugh.


"Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral".-Paulo Freire

6 comments:

Lt. fDanialz 2 August 2009 at 19:32:00 GMT+8  

tajuk post cam nuyu nyer je..

Maryam 3 August 2009 at 15:28:00 GMT+8  

your friend puspa antara yang kena tahan kan? dah bebas ke?

amicus curiae 3 August 2009 at 15:55:00 GMT+8  

hahaha fariz takde keje...

puspa...sape tahan bising dia? mesti dah lepas punya..hmm on a hindsight,kalau dia terus ditahan,dia mesti bagi legal advice pada yg lain2.hahaha

Girl Behind A Shadow 4 August 2009 at 14:50:00 GMT+8  

Sian Af demam lamanya. Yup, they are a great bunch of people ;)

amicus curiae 5 August 2009 at 17:38:00 GMT+8  

bak kata etty..syaaban ni kan bulan pembersihan :)

Alhamdulilah! saya sudah sehat and ready to rock the world!

Anonymous,  11 August 2009 at 13:17:00 GMT+8  

After going through this article i have decided to bookmark this site found this really interesting & thanks a lot for keeping the blog Lively with such interesting blogs.

___________________
Smarry
Best place for your complete Internet marketing

Post a Comment

Say something worth your salt

toi plus moi =)

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP