Friday, July 24, 2009

just charred, not burnt


After having lunch with friends who insisted of going Delicious instead of Devis, I received a long winded sms of apology.

I had almost choked myself with tears reading the message.
Shall I reply?

Maybe never.
My pride is all I've got, and it got the best of me.

Maybe tomorrow.
I'm not a Monster.

But you know, I'm one of those few who'll write LODs ending with "may good sense prevail".
(Romantic kaaan Letters aku?)
Yup. Good sense, I got that.

P/s: Still considering going kopi O' Nite with Legalaiders tonight.
Saturday I'm off to my in Laws' place in Ipoh, and Sunday friends are kidnapping me to somewhere I don't know. I heard its in KKB. :) Here and there, 1 months to go!

6 comments:

Matatahahari 24 July 2009 at 20:49:00 GMT+8  

la.
ingat kan perang dunia ketiga bakal berlaku

pe la

masalah perempuan.hahaha.

mr K 24 July 2009 at 22:34:00 GMT+8  

jgnkan charred or burnt, calar sket pun tak boleh.. abg tak bagi..

bestnye org ipoh esok...
kkb? jgn culik wife saya lama2 tau! :P

~salwaredzuan~ 25 July 2009 at 01:36:00 GMT+8  

selamat ronda2 semenanjung sohabatku...aku nk bantai tdo wiken nihh,,,,

Sasha Lyna 25 July 2009 at 11:33:00 GMT+8  

aff, we missed u at yesterday's session..it was really GOOD..

mr.K, x culik lame2..kjap je..ni nk mntak permission kidnap my twinnie kjap eh on sunday, can?

cant wait for tmrw..

mr K 25 July 2009 at 20:17:00 GMT+8  

hahaa. boleh.. tapi kene pulang balik tau?

nak join skali boleh tak? haha

Anonymous,  11 August 2009 at 13:17:00 GMT+8  

After going through this article i have decided to bookmark this site found this really interesting & thanks a lot for keeping the blog Lively with such interesting blogs.

___________________
Smarry
Best place for your complete Internet marketing

Post a Comment

Say something worth your salt

toi plus moi =)

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP