Monday, July 06, 2009

weekends off! (well almost)

First time in 3 months I had my weekends off.

Sangat best OK.
I can let my feet off and not preparing for any activities.
Hm, that if you consider the breakfast with Datuk Mukhriz Mahathir ast Saturday in Bangsar as something "informal".

So tak prepare pape.
Ingatkan boleh borak2 biasa.

But when I arrived (quite late), the table was rocketing the discussion with FICs and APs.
*Gasp*.
Corporate world is still alien to me, I can't chip in just to save my own life.

Nasib baiklah Mukhriz did touch upon his Aman Malaysia peace mission in Palestine and a little bit on Police (non)duties.
Bolehla jugak menyampuk.

Maybe I came later than everyone else, or maybe I was still segan, but I should've just spoke whatever there is on my mind, the prevailing issues, as MM was all systems go in the discussion.
Well, next time lah.
What about Mukhriz?
I think he's cool.
Cool enough to sms to thank me for my time. Haha (should be the other way round kan?)
Ok lah, he invited us over for brekfast, just to get to know whats the deal with young people.
Despite his allegiance and what not, I look forward to discuss with him in the future.

Anyway its already July, and so far "work" with the Selangor OSCC brought me to places I never imagine going.
Nak travel India, negeri sendiri pun tak cover habis.

The roadshow brought me to various DUNs in Selangor, as far as Pulai Klang, Dusun Tua, Batang Kali, Semenyih, the flat area in Gombak, Ampang.
I can see the people's eagerness to improve the society's awareness, something that I thought only urban elitist "cared" to parade it for whatever reason only they know.

Oh ye. Buat masa ni umum mengetahui saya tidak menyertai mana2 parti politik, tapi saya sangat puji kesungguhan Kerajaan Negeri Selangor yang sanggup turun padang setiap minggu untuk kempen OSCC.

I can see their honest and sincere effort, and really I can really see the people are very appreciative of the State Govt's initiative.
Kudos kak Ogy (YB Rodziah) and Ir Endok Sempo, Director of Wirda Selangor, and the dedicated volunteers at Wirda Selangor.

So I had my weekends off and still I talk about work. Sigh.
Anyway.
Sunday I stayed home and am just happy to spend it with the family.

I went head-hunting for red canvas shoes.
With no avail. Ahhhh kecewa.
Syafiq Sunny suggested Converse, but all I want is good'ol Pallas Jazz.
Mana nak cari?

8 comments:

~salwaredzuan~ 6 July 2009 at 15:58:00 GMT+8  

aikk..cun nampak make up umah baru... apesal ko nk cr pallas merah tu weyyh?

amicus curiae 6 July 2009 at 16:07:00 GMT+8  

haha rumah baru sebab mata aku sakit tgk blackground hitam.

kenapa aku nak kasut canvas...sebab aku akan berenti jadi lawyer (walaupu sementara kot?) so mcm celebratory symbol gitu :P

mr K 6 July 2009 at 22:05:00 GMT+8  

makan dgn mukhriz... wooo..org penting!:P

meriahnya kasut merah! tapi mesti comey ble pki..

aalaaaaaa',  7 July 2009 at 12:52:00 GMT+8  

i love converse! kalo tak suke pung.. padini pun ade kasut ala2 gitu kan. murah je (since pallas jazz sudah makin kepupusan, i suppose?)

wuiyo breakfast with mukhriz? how lah? kool ness! :)

mr K 7 July 2009 at 22:15:00 GMT+8  

bukan meriah tak cantik... cantik! rasa nk jugak. :P

Sasha Lyna 8 July 2009 at 12:48:00 GMT+8  

af..gile lame x jumpe..was it lily's wedding last jumpe?..

best kan if ade weekend off?yeah, uve been awfuly bz bee..

lepak session?

amicus curiae 8 July 2009 at 17:46:00 GMT+8  

Alak: finally got myself a cheap one,from Bata.Thing is,I dont believe in branded things,if cheaper option offers the same built n quality.(cakapjela aku cheapskate sbenarnya hahaha)


mr k: kasut mcdonald ye sayang?

twinny: yes,please.
been missing "us".we last met at khalid's wedding.....

Post a Comment

Say something worth your salt

toi plus moi =)

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP