Blame Alak for this. Or my lunch hour.
I've got a gap of an hour before I'm expected to turn up for a meeting, but I try my best to answer for each category... its not that easy..
7 facts about me
- 160 cm short
- myopic (R: 750+ L: 400)
- had never been on diet (discount fasting)
- I speak with a lisp. You'll hear my slushy ess'es.
- am the one with a boy's name
- I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer
- religiously and/or financially bankrupt
- losing loved ones
- tak sempat / terlambat
- polygamy (disclaimer: I'm not against it, but personally as a woman... )
- trapped in elevator, especially with strangers of the opposite sex. Scary!
- horror movies
- war (or generally any form of "attack" be it physical, emotional, financial etc etc)
- Kelly Sweet's version of Aerosmith's Dream On. Nice!
- Beck's Everyone's Gotta Learn Sometime
- Andra's Sempurna
- Stereophonics's Drowning
- Aaron's U-turn
- Brian Eno's By The River
- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus's Your Guardian Angel
- Outlandish's Aicha
7 phrases always said
- "well..." (to clients) kadang overused pun ye jugak
- "oh.." (to The Boss) hahaha
- "serious?" (apesal semua ayat2 gue konpius?)
- "sondeska-yyo?!!!" (to nenet which she'll reply: nanigu-weh!")
- "Dengan Izin" (hahaha)
- "....MACAM APA" (I can hear Fais and Nenet laughing already)
- ohana banana ku
- Mr Paco (the camera lah) and the red laptop.. (adik2 sila ambil perhatian)
- my sanity (while stock lasts)
- Barina Bakriah (just so discoverd He is actually is a She)
- Mr K
- time. For it passes so quickly now................
- words.. for it fails me.
7 first times
- stitches~ 8 stitches on the forehead, received after a "swing" accident when I was 8.
- sporting event~ Tadika Pertiwi. Persembahan ulat bulu. Sport la sebab masa sports day.
- camping~ when I was 9. Sungai Lui!
- on stage~ pantomime acting when I was 12. Co-actor. WMF and Farah Fadhlina.
- khatam quran~ during primary school. Buat ramai2. WMF pun ada.
- court appearance~ exactly two years back. JID. Guffaws.
- fell in love~ almost three years now.
- Fariz (sebab budak2 ni on holiday)
- plus any five volunteers...
there you have it.
Am still shocked by the petrol hike, I understand that it is unavoidable, but I think Pak Lah was ill-advised by his boys into giving premature promises (What August, what 5% were you talking about?)
On the emotional side (unrelated to Pak Lah's decision)..
In my head, its drumming with a question "where can I get Kalashnikovs?"
Some bullets may go flying (literally) because words hurt so deeply.
Even in truest sense of sincere intention.
Being a legal counsel we're trained to check and double check and triple check the contents of things we're sending out or receiving. This exercise is carelessly known as 'perusing'.
The dangers of not perusing carefully whatever is unlimited.
It may even burn a bridge.
I'm talking in riddles, but those who gets my message, gets my message.