Saturday, March 22, 2008

new toy of old age

Got a new toy for my birthday.

A new dslr!!
(thank you abg suhail for recommending Canon, instead of Nikon)
*Big Grin*

But I wished I could've been more sensitive last night, but I didn't mean to hurt anyone.
To her...I'm sorry.

Otherwise its all good.
Though the pressies arrived earlier....
(Indian couriers can be so unpredictably early/late and younger sister just can't keep a suprise a secret nor can the officemates waste their precious weekends to show up in office and not that the old purse can hold on any longer. ) Haha.
You people. Sweet.
Thank you.

Happy Birthday to W.H.N, celebrating today.
You'd always been one of the good company...
And God only test those who have strength and faith in him.
You have all my prayers and respect..

And to S.L the twin I've never had..
Have a happy birthday party ait..
You're the very opposite of me, thought what we order for food is rarely different (scary!) and I wish you all the best in love and life.

9 comments:

Anonymous,  21 March 2008 at 13:20:00 GMT+8  

joyeux anniversaire mon cher. je t'aime tellement ! je veux vraiment être avec vous !

Sahalfikri 22 March 2008 at 00:36:00 GMT+8  

terharu plak u noted my name here. not an expert to be mentioned actually. juz an amateur simple opinion. but.. as canon's lover, I would say this, "u've chosen d rite one" hahaha..

welcome to d club..

happy birthday to you.. wish to get one great present on my birthday too :)

p/s: what mr k means huh (help me, I only know 3 basic languages of Malay IIU student..hehe)

amicus curiae 22 March 2008 at 01:21:00 GMT+8  

mr k: je veux être avec vous, trop..vous êtes mon cadeau parfait d'anniversaire ! thank u...

abg suhail:thank you..amateur konon.Dont think u can manage a biz if u're just one =) ive seen your works..

thanks =)
Mr K said:happy birtday my precious.
I love you so much.I just want to be with you..

jiwang2.sbb tu kena letak bahasa pelik2.takut org diarrhea.

a passerby 22 March 2008 at 19:39:00 GMT+8  

huahaha okey sat lagi gua kene gi toilet a nih ;p

wahh sgt best dpt dslr!

amicus curiae 22 March 2008 at 22:37:00 GMT+8  

alaaaaaaakkkkkk jahat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lagi busuk!!!!!!!!

Sasha Lyna 24 March 2008 at 17:15:00 GMT+8  

hey twiniie..thnx for the wishes...u haf a new toy?wah besh2..glad u had agreat time too..just missed u at my hse ;)

nnt lepak2 ayts..

sasha

amicus curiae 24 March 2008 at 17:24:00 GMT+8  

thank u dear twinny =)
u know,i just realised that I don't have any purple-coloured garments at all! hey but I don't want to be the wrong center of attention during your party...hehehe.

would see u pretty soon.

love you.

Girl Behind A Shadow 30 March 2008 at 10:06:00 GMT+8  

Thanks for the wish Affie. I hope u had a nice birthday. Mine was celebrated earlier this year while Arwah was still around.

Getting older doesn't get me excited anymore ;)

amicus curiae 1 April 2008 at 13:44:00 GMT+8  

ah hida.....
ure always in my prayers.
you're the strongest girlfriend i've ever known and God knows how I look up to you..
for everything you have taught us that life as it is..

Post a Comment

Say something worth your salt

toi plus moi =)

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP