Sunday, March 23, 2008

kop melingkop

I would fly to the moon and back
if
you'll be my baby
Got a ticket for a world where we belong

So would you be my baby?

-To the moon and back



seriously stupid.
3-0.
I will fire Rafa first thing in the morning.

Good luck Arsenal. May you have the same luck bashing the yuck blues.

I just came back from Ipoh, from my Mr K's brother's wedding.
It feels weird being in his home without him.
And I really felt the hours were long to and fro...
Feels weird as well travellin sans Mr K

(There was once Zaza and Atie became the unfortunate passengers while Mr K was driving from Alor Star to Ipoh. Took him 5 hours to reach Ipoh. Normally the journey would take 3.30 hours).
But I thought..eh. How come we're in Ipoh already?
haha.
Why did the time passes so quickly when you're with me....

Anyway.
Came across this express coach on the way back from Ipoh.


copy and pasted from the website


Seriously,
I don't want to be in one.
Even when and if they offer free burials..
Nyehaa!

4 comments:

Anonymous,  24 March 2008 at 15:37:00 GMT+8  

ala ruginye org takde kat ipoh.. nanti bubu yg teman syg k? thank u baby!

amicus curiae 25 March 2008 at 10:20:00 GMT+8  

takpe...i had fun..they're my family too =)

busuk sangat jiha tu.rasa mcm nak picit picit picit picit budak tu!!!!
geram!

adina 25 March 2008 at 17:15:00 GMT+8  

kah kah...kita sama nasib Kop! Meluaattt!! And we're seeing each other next week in Champions League. Depa semua memang dengki dgn kitaaaaaa!!!

amicus curiae 28 March 2008 at 11:36:00 GMT+8  

haiyoo..apesal laaa cfc n mufc yg POYO itu juge yg up....Fergie n Avram confirm plan sume ini..dengki sungguh!!!!!

Post a Comment

Say something worth your salt

toi plus moi =)

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP