Monday, March 10, 2008

march into good tidings

I like the month of march.
I was born in the month of March.
March the 8th brought BN to their knees.
More to the people power (did you vote?)
And me to my spanking-new office in BU8.
Huge library (I love it)
March is a new hope. New era.

But I loved February, too.
And January not less the same.
There's not a month in any year I hate, nor there is a day or a week or any year I wished I didn't have to go through.
Though not a secret that I'm looking extra-forward to September and March 2009) Aha.

I guess we all need an excuse to celebrate, a label to name, a number/thing to relate.

Ooops. Gotta go.

2 comments:

~Serenity~ 10 March 2008 at 16:58:00 GMT+8  

sudah tukar ofis ke..where...??
september n march...(nak kawin eh??) (*wink*)

amicus curiae 10 March 2008 at 18:14:00 GMT+8  

september 2008 si dia balik...
march 2009....misteri2.
tunggu ye =p

Post a Comment

Say something worth your salt

toi plus moi =)

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP