Thursday, May 30, 2013

2.5 hours

Sometimes technology just abandons me, I am today's woman who starts her day with a screaming child, over milk.
My kids, my alarm clock.

Barely opening my eyes, usually the Boy will offer his help to scoop out his chocolate milk powder.
'Ibu, Abang nak tolong boleh?".

Yea, and hoping that cooperative atittude lingers until adulthood, every mother's dream.

And then the fajar prayers, while the Boy sipping his milk, looking at me, still barely awake.

But what happens next is a mixture of liquid fast action -laundry-slicing vegetables and meat-porridge for the Girl-dishwashing-blending the Girl's porridge-bathing the Boy-packing the kids' nursery bags-shower for me and the kids-delicate skincaring for the Girl-and still finding time to play Ultraman with the Boy.
All before 9 am

The usual get ups for mothers. But then you'll realise
Yup. No breakfast and no morning exercise.
Self neglect is a sin, and my body is trembling in rebellion.

I have now, sore aching knees.
Still barely 30.
But suddenly awake.


2 comments:

Wadi AR 30 May 2013 at 15:08:00 GMT+8  

abang tu dah umur berapa kak?

amicus curiae 31 May 2013 at 11:15:00 GMT+8  

he is three this september,inshaAllah :D

Post a Comment

Say something worth your salt

toi plus moi =)

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP